Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beverly Hills..




Beverly Hills, CA

For the most part, we're just here to window shop!  LOL

We are very practical people -- well I indulge once in awhile but only when there's a reason to indulge like an occasion or to reward someone (including myself) for a job well done! :D

Beverly Hills is like what I expected it to be -- very posh and expensive city.. if you are into brand names, then this place is for you gurl! but retail therapy for me means 168 and divi mall -- hahaha nothing beat that! "wa piti suki, may tawad pa" (translates to - Php 150 and you can still hustle gurl!).. the best thing in this place (well at least for me) is seeing high-end cars and they are very common here..I was so amazed seeing a stretched Hummer limo -- must be some Hollywood biggie if you asked me..

BTW, I didn't leave Beverly Hills empty handed..bought something here -- Victoria Secret EDTs and lotions to give away to sisters -- well that's all I can afford for now in this place -- plus they are on 70% reduction! way to go Beverly! :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thank you for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in, fiancee visa application, feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete